Feb 21, 2010

My new cartoon blog





I love drawing since I was a kid. By that time I used to create mi own comic books in my drawing notebooks. But, with the time I started to create cartoons and gags. It is a creative process that I enjoy a lot: choosing a topic and try to find the funny side.

This time I would like to invite you to a new blog I started several weeks ago with my graphic humor. The idea is to add a new cartoon twice a week. The URL is:  elrechiste.blogspot.com/ 


The gag´s captions are in Spanish, but in every case you can find the translation in English. I hope you like it. You are invited to come back when you want and your comments will always be welcome.


Mi nuevo blog de Humor Gráfico

En esta ocasión quisiera compartir con ustedes un nuevo proyecto personal.

Dibujar ha sido mi gran pasión desde niño. Hay gente cuyo pasatiempo es tocar guitarra, o jugar béisbol, o fotografiar. El mío ha sido la creación de humor gráfico, porque no sólo se requiere dibujar sino que me permite llevar a cabo un proceso creativo super interesante: elegir un tema y rebanarme los sesos buscándole el lado gracioso para después llevarlo al papel.

Durante 2010 me propongo publicar dos chistes semanales en un nuevo blog que inauguré con el año. Ojalá lo puedan visitar y seguir con frecuencia. Sería un placer que me acompañaran en este proyecto y sus comentarios siempre serán bienvenidos.

Esta es la URL  elrechiste.blogspot.com/  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your work, it makes me smile. Thanks for your comments on my blog. My friend Paul Shinn is also into cartoons and humour, it might be interesting for you to check out his work: http://lookwhatidrawed.blogspot.com/
    All the best! Joe

    ReplyDelete