Jul 13, 2010

My webcomic was reviewed in a Mexican weekly magazine

I would like to comment that the Mexican weekly magazine emeequis just published a double-page review of my webcomic . You can enjoy a "preview" here. I don´t know if you agree with me, but I think it looks great on paper, isn´t it?  I would like to thank my friend Gabriel Cruz, a colleague in this webcomics world, with his relatos (stories), for recommending my blog to the people of the weekly magazine, and to the emeequis people (especially Ale del Castillo, the person who contacted me) for having the courtesy to consider El Rechiste for being reviewed in their publication.

Click here to see the review in emeequis.

Mi blog El Rechiste fue reseñado por revista semanal mexicana

En esta ocasión quería comentarles que el semanario mexicano emeequis acaba de publicar una reseña a doble página de mi blog El Rechiste . No pueden negar que se ve bien sobre papel ¿eh? Quisiera agradecer a mi amigo Gabriel Cruz, colega en estas lides de humorismo gráfico en la red con sus relatos , por haber recomendado mi blog a la gente del semanario, y a ellos (en especial a Ale del Castillo, quien fue la persona que me contactó) por tener la gentileza de considerarlo para la reseña. Un gran saludo a todos, y nos seguimos viendo en la red.

Para visitar la reseña en emeequis, haz click aquí .

No comments:

Post a Comment